Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Keep on keepin' on

My husband is awesome! He completely suprised me yesterday. We have been talking about me starting college for a little bit, and the steps that we need to do in order for me to get to my dream of becoming a NURSE. He brought home my new laptop yesterday that he purchase for me! How awesome is that. Today I went and registered for school at the County college. I need to take the test tomorrow and I hope to sign up for online classes next week, for the summer.
We are also trying to get pregnant this year, which shouldn't be too hard for me to do, since I'm affectionately known as fertile mrtyle. My hope is to be done with at least the basics by the time the littlest one is headed to school, I would love to be done with the nursing program but that takes two years it's self. My middle son told me today that I'm too old to go back to school and that I cannot be a nurse, that I'm a Mommy. : ) Though I love being a mommy and I will always be one, I need to get a college degree and nursing degree so when they are older I will have a good nursing job and Copenhagen Man won't have to work as hard. Our hope is by then he will have the plumbing business in full swing, having people working for us.

1 comment:

GloryandGrace said...

How exciting!!! You better keep the school updates coming, even if it's just a little blurb here and there so we can all know how your classes are going!